Hospital at Your Door
Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment and Cure. At your door.
Gokuldham Nar recognised that people in surrounding villages had very limited means to access medical practitioners and services. In pursuit of the Shikshapatri commandments and with the support of donors and members of the local community, we arrived at the solution. Hospital on Wheels.
About the Service
- We provide a mobile primary care service to 14 surrounding villages, where locals can consult with a qualified medical practitioner and nursing staff, and receive medicines at the flat token cost of Rs 10 for each patient.
- Four full-time employees (doctor, nurse, assistant and driver) travel with the fully equipped mobile hospital and dispensary to fixed locations daily
- The service is open to everyone regardless of any differentiating factor (age, gender, background etc)
- Our employees remain essential to the efficient management and maintenance of this service, graciously dedicating their time and expertise in the service of others
- We aim to maintain continuity in the relationship between the patients and doctors, ensuring uninterrupted progress on symptoms, advice and general care
- Healthcare / Medical Treatment for ALL Patients – For ONE month – 1,10,000
- Healthcare / Medical Treatment for 100 Patients – 11,000
- Healthcare / Medical Treatment for 50 Patients – 5,500
- Healthcare / Medical Treatment for 25 Patients – 2,500
- Healthcare / Medical Treatment for 1 Patient – 100
Donate By Bank Transfer
You can visit your bank with the bank transfer details mentioned below or you can login to Internet Banking Account and use the bank transfer details mentioned below to transfer your Donations.
Account Name : Shree Nityanand Swami Education Trust
Bank Name : Union Bank of India, Nar
Account type :
Account No : 311902010012914
Branch Address : Nar -388150, Ta.Petlad, Dist.Anand
IFSC Code : UBIN0531197
Once you make the donation through the bank transfer to above mentioned account, please write an email to email@example.com mentioning about the transaction details such as:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Transaction ID
- PAN Number
Donate Via UPI
Step 1: Open your BHIM app or any UPI based app in your mobile
Step 2: Choose “Scan & Pay” option
Step 3: Scan This QR Code
Step 4:Click ‘Pay’ in Your Mobile.