1. Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (Personal Information”) on this site (“www.gokuldhamnar.org”).
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following : Your name Your age Your occupation Your email and mailing address Your telephone number Your payment processing details Limited personal details Any other data as website may require
5. Collection of Information
• Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
• While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (‘General Information”) about your visit such as: The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer) Which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
• The General Information is not Personal Information. Website’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
• The General Information is used by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar and the Site. Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar may share such General Information with any person.
6. Usage of InformationPersonal information will be used by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar for internal purposes including the following: • Sending you internal emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar and other updates. •Processing your donations to Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar on the Site. • Receipt for donations made by you to Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar. • Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site.
• Evaluating and administering the Site and Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
7.Disclosure of Personal Information by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar• Within Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar, access to Personal Information collected by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar will be given only to those persons who are authorized by Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar. Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar Database, processing your donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information.
• Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar in any manner. Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
• Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar.
• Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar. Swaminarayan Gokuldham Nar reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent