Mass Marriage Ceremonies
It is said that “Marriages are made in Heaven and Celebrated on Earth”
About the Ceremonies:
- Young couples can get married in the mass Hindu marriage ceremonies by registering with us in advance
- We always give priority to brides and couples that do not have one or more living parents
- We provide all the traditional facilities needed for weddings, including our spiritual venue as a location, beautiful mandaps, ritual puja items and flowers
- Couples can bring an agreed number of family members and friends as guests to celebrate their wedding at Gokuldham
- A full traditional wedding food menu is served to all couples and their guests
- An extensive wedding gift package is given to each married couple to begin their married lives together. The package includes all household essentials including bed, linen, storage cabinet, utensils, appliances and clothing.
- Most importantly, all married couples are honoured and blessed at our function by Saints, religious leaders and guests.
MASS MARRIAGE CEREMONY for Orphaned or Disadvantaged Daughters
- 70,000 – One Daughter / Bride Entire Marriage arrangements – Perform Kanya-Dan Seva
- 35,000 – One Daughter / Bride – Complete Household necessities gifted to the Couple
- 40,000 – One Daughter / Bride – Marriage essentials incl. mandap, clothing, food, host guests
Donate By Bank Transfer
You can visit your bank with the bank transfer details mentioned below or you can login to Internet Banking Account and use the bank transfer details mentioned below to transfer your Donations.
Account Name : Shree Nityanand Swami Education Trust
Bank Name : Union Bank of India, Nar
Account type : Saving Account
Account No : 311902010012914
Branch Address : Nar -388150, Ta.Petlad, Dist.Anand
IFSC Code : UBIN0531197
Tax Exempt under 80 G
Once you make the donation through the bank transfer to above mentioned account, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning about the transaction details such as:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Transaction ID
- PAN Number
Donate Via UPI
Step 1: Open your BHIM app or any UPI based app in your mobile
Step 2: Choose “Scan & Pay” option
Step 3: Scan This QR Code
Step 4:Click ‘Pay’ in Your Mobile.